Salary range: £40,000 – £50,000 plus performance related bonus
Arkk Solutions are an industry leading FinTech SaaS business, providing innovative solutions to a quarter of the FTSE 350 and 10 of the top 20 UK accounting firms. We’re currently seeking a Customer Success Manager, experienced in SaaS Customer Lifecycles, to help us support these customers and many more.
The Customer Success Manager is part of a newly formed, evolving team providing a business-critical service supporting our high-level customers post sales. You’ll be their main point of contact as they engage with our product, ensuring that we’re delivering our solutions’ guarantee to simplify annoying financial processes, reduce room for error and free up the finance function from repetitive administrative burdens.
Challenges you’ll be working on:
- Full ownership of a portfolio of high-level accounts
- Meeting ambitious commercially driven targets on customer adoption, on-going support, usage optimisation and portfolio recurring revenue expansion
- Ensuring all touchpoints are met to provide a world class customer experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+years demonstrable experience in a Customer Success role, managing their own portfolio, including Executive level customers
- An excellent manner on the phone, through email and is comfortable as a brand ambassador at large scale industry events.
- An incredibly data driven mindset and understands how Customer Success plays a vital role in driving retention and recurring revenue
- Experience having worked closely with a Product, Development and Services team in a technology driven environment
The perfect person is:
An expert communicator, with the ambition and drive to take full ownership of their workload and work to highly transparent business metrics. We’re looking for someone who always goes above and beyond for their customers, truly understanding their issues and working across multiple departments to ensure these get resolved.
About working at Arkk:
Arkk Solutions is an award winning innovative FinTech with a 10-year history of delivering excellence across the Financial Services industry. We’re proud to be a company who invest heavily in our employees offering a wide range of benefits from a competitive salary and bonus structure to health and life insurance, free gym memberships and a generous annual personal development budget to name just a few. To see our full range of benefits visit www.arkksolutions.com/careers