Salary range: £60,000 – £80,000
We’re building out our SaaS model to become the leaders in the digital transformation of the Regtech market, and we’re seeking a driven Senior Developer to help us do exactly that. This is a very hands on role, keeping you close to the code. You’ll work on a range of features using agile methodology and get exposure to the latest .NET stack.
Challenges you’ll be working on:
Evolving a brand-new cloud-based platform on Azure using .Net Core and Angular
Ambitious 5-year growth targets and product evolution
Offering secure and user-friendly tech solutions to meet complex regulatory and statutory reporting requirements
Serving a growing international customer base
About the role:
In this fast growth environment there’s no such thing as a typical day, but in this role you’ll be:
- Driving company revenue by delivering real value add builds for our clients on our new platform.
- Producing clean and testable code.
- Practicing continuous integration and advancing continuous delivery.
- Adding technical specifications to user stories.
- Taking part in regular knowledge/ retrospectives sharing across team
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to address bugs in real time
- Automating testing at all levels for new and existing code
- Taking part in maintaining our virtual infrastructure on Azure
We’re looking for someone with:
Real passion for producing clean, maintainable, and extensible code
A test-aware approach to everything you build
An adaptable working style, open to evolving team practices and the drive to work closely with other teams.
Desire for continuous improvement through critical analysis, e.g. driving conversations to address issues within the team when you see them
The perfect person is:
Passionate about winning together. You’ll be expected to give and receive constant feedback on your work and to the rest of the team. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills and a genuine test and learn mindset.
We work hard but we have a great time doing it, with plenty of office perks and a whole range of team days out.
If you’re interested in joining the team at Arkk Solutions, please send something about yourself, GitHub profile, blog, etc to Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your CV or portfolio.