Arkk Solutions has just launched a brand-new cloud based software platform that simplifies annoying financial processes, reduces room for error and frees up the finance functions of over 800 existing clients in 20 companies, including a quarter of the FTSE 350 and 10 of the top 20 UK accounting firms. With you onboard we want to help so many more.
Our Services team are at the heart of our customers’ experience. They take full responsibility for maximising the value our innovative products deliver, and they’re passionate about doing it. If you’re a exceptionally skilled Services consultant looking for an innovative work place where you can deliver real bottom line value then this is the role for you.
Challenges you’ll be working on:
- Using your implementations experience to truly understand what each customer needs from our product
- Delivering a high volume of work, setting and meeting build targets
- Listening to customers and constantly feeding back to our Product team on how we can do more for our clients by improving our solutions.
- Working closely with our Sales team to quote future projects and help build out accurate pricing structures
- Identifying continuous process improvement opportunities for faster and leaner project cycles
We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong finance and/ or consultancy experience
- A background in implementations in an autonomous environment
- SQL and Excel Power Query
- A real passion for technology and an analytical approach
- Demonstrable experience communicating complex problems to a range of audiences